1. A woman attempts actually to teach in public schools. She fails.
2. He's apologized, but Rupert Everett's statement about today's soldiers being wimps reveals him to be a very stupid man. It's funny coming from this pansy.
Famous liberal actors suffer from living in a double cocoon -- the liberal cocoon and their circle of yes-men and ass-kissers. Within that double shell their idiotic statements go unchallenged.
3. The Clinton Age is not over. The vampire is not dead until you drive a stake through his heart and the morning sun incinerates his body to ashes. Hillary Clinton will be back.
Here are the 2006 life expectancy figures for each of those groups:
- White women: 81 years
- African-American women: 76.9 years
- White men: 76 years
- African-American men: 70 years
Can we conclude from this that social security, in part, is a system in which African-American men subsidize white women?
"Should Congress quit funding for Public Television and NPR, Public Radio?"
A man named Richard Guess from someplace called Charlestown says, "Congress should continue paying for it because if they don't, the taxpayers will end up paying for it."