Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Bit Too Calculating

Hillary Clinton’s response to the question of whether or not homosexuality is immoral:

"Well I'm going to leave that to others to conclude. I'm very proud of the gays and lesbians I know who perform work that is essential to our country, who want to serve their country and I want to make sure they can."

The woman is afraid to take a stand on this issue because doing so might lose her votes. This is the kind of thing that gives politicians a bad name.

2 comments:

Dismuke said...

Hillary said:

"Well I'm going to leave that to others to conclude......."

She is lying through her teeth. Any person with an ounce of sense ought to know by now that Hillary aspires to nothing less than to be the person who is the final arbiter of everything.

EdMcGon said...

When a politician gives an answer like that, you can bet the house and the dog they are covering their own rear, because their honest answer would offend someone.