1. The Mayor of Batman, Turkey is suing Warner Brothers for using their town's name. The case is being followed closely by the mayors of Conan the Barbarian, Finland, Plastic Man, Uzbekistan and Captain America, Nigeria.
2. Cafe Press has a line of Impeach Obama gear. He's not even president yet. Needless to say, he has not done anything to deserve impeachment. This is just partisan politics hatred combined with the urge to be the first kid on the block to wear a hip new t-shirt. This is the kind of thing I would expect from the left. Disappointing.
3. This will cheer you up.
4. Recently in my day job I listened to an Urban station that celebrated Obama's election as President by playing clips of guests explaining why they supported Obama. Most answers broke down to two reasons:
a. It will be historic to elect an African-American president.
b. Obama makes us feel hopeful.
One person got specific and said that Obama would give everyone health care. (How does he do that? Is he magical?)
John Ziegler has interviewed Obama supporters in How Obama Got Elected. It is astonishing how ignorant people who depend on the MSM for news are.
5. Victor Davis Hanson has interesting thoughts on the death of the media and on recession.
6. Funny. They go down like bowling pins at this wedding.