1. Gus Van Horn, poor guy, must move to Boston. Well, I guess we all can't live in California.
But wait -- Matt Damon is from Boston!
2. This story about a man not allowed into creationist propaganda film must be read to be believed. Great punchline!
3. Organization of the Islamic Conference wants world-wide restrictions on speech. Yes, we must outlaw any criticism of Islam! Don't these muslims realize that by advocating such backward, medieval tyranny they defame themselves more than any cartoonist could?
4. Dithyramb links to a paper by Allen Gotthelf on Ayn Rand's theory of concepts. Haven't read it yet, but I'll be checking it out over the weekend when I have some time.
5. Ezra Levant gets fan mail.
UPDATE: Bonus link! The 85 Weirdest Storytellers of the Past 85 Years. And damn, are they weird.