1. Do you think any drugs were involved in the making of this Turtles video, or are they just a bunch of happy young men?
2. John Edwards's ignorance will astonish you. How can anyone with half a mind be so clueless as to ask if Cuba's health care system is government controlled? Does he not know what communism is? If a Republican said something that stupid, it would be the end of his Presidential aspirations.
4. Robert Novak says Jimmy Carter lies more than Bill Clinton. I'm glad we've finally found some distinction for the man.
5. This review of an Off-Broadway play about Palestinian women is quite interesting. It is written by a feminist who should be sympathetic to the play, but is clear-thinking enough to see it for the poorly written propaganda it is.
6. Phillis Schlafly looks at the New Leftist agenda of the National Education Association, America's largest teachers union. It must be miserable to be a non-leftist member of this union. Non-leftists who teach in government schools must face crises of conscience every day. I don't know how they do it.