1. Bill Quick on how his life has changed in the last 20 years. I'm the same way on many of them. Bookstores are a waste of time now compared to amazon.
3. Night Watchman investigates inflation. In gold dollars gasoline is at an all time low, probably below 10 cents a gallon now. It is outrageous how politicians, led by the conservative Republican George Bush, are using the hidden tax of inflation to fund their welfare state and buy votes.
4. The Dalai Lama calls homosexual sex "sexual misconduct." Wonder what Richard Gere says about this:
In an interview with the Vancouver Sun in 2004, the Buddhist leader was questioned about homosexuality to which he replied, "For a Buddhist, the same sex, that is sexual misconduct."
The Dalai Lama elaborated, "they use the mouth and the anus, this is sexual misconduct in Buddhism." He also noted that the restrictions on sexual activity applied even outside the homosexual context to heterosexual and even married couples. "Even as (sic) a heterosexual context. Even if one uses one's own hand this is sexual misconduct. So if you are a genuine believer, then you must avoid this," he said.
All religions are lunacy.
5. Jerry Seinfeld Rips Larry King for the same reason politicians love Larry King: he's a little slow.
6. Fred Phelps, who tells us that God hates fags, is a Democrat who campaigned for Al Gore in 1988. It's all so confusing.