1. Squirrel melts. What a scream.
2. Is this video really from 1964 or is it a fake made today? If it really comes from 1964, I'm stunned at their prediction of the internet.
3. 45% of Daily Kos readers would rather have Ahmadinejad as US President than Bush. These are the "netroots" that have a growing influence on the Democrat Party. 40 years ago you would have had to go to the fringe far-left parties to get such a poll result; today you find it in mainstream Democrats. When the next Democrat President is elected, some of these people will be prowling the West Wing of the White House.
4. This conservative says we're in Iraq permanently. I don't hear Republicans talking much about this. Sounds like they've adopted a Cold War strategy of long-term containment of the enemy instead of actually fighting a war seriously and destroying the enemy.
6. Advice for those who would blog. It's about sports blogging, but much of the advice could apply to all bloggers.