Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Republican Water Boy

Rush Limbaugh tells us:

I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.
You know what, Rush? It would have been better for America (and for your self-esteem) if you had not carried the Republicans’ water when they did not deserve it. But instead of doing what was best for America, you did what was best for Republican Party power. There is a difference.

When the Republicans walked five steps in the wrong direction, you carried their water because you feared the Democrats would take us 10 steps in the wrong direction. Where did America end up? Five steps in the wrong direction and you feeling soiled and in need of liberation.

So now you can breathe a sigh of relief and get back to the one thing you do well, criticizing liberals. This is what you conservatives have come to, Rush. You can no longer stand up and feel good about your side. All you can do is point a finger at the other side and say, “They’re worse!” Well, maybe America will keep the Democrats in power so you can continue to revel in your liberation.

5 comments:

Michael Neibel said...

Great point! I wonder if Rush will ever realize that he really feels liberated because he no longer has to defend false premisis? I think Rush might adopt a tact like "Conservatives listened to me (Rush) but the Republican Party didn't and now they are paying the price."

EdMcGon said...

I just wonder if Rush will turn on Bush when Bush starts carrying the Democrats' water?

Myrhaf said...

I don't know. Mark Levin said that Bush's speech sounded like he is moving to the left.

EdMcGon said...

I agree with Levin. Bush practically said, "Thank you Miss Pelosi, may I have another?" :P

Nicholas Provenzo said...

>I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.

Now if only some Objectivists could get the same message.